The Best of Ikimono Gakari



minna genki desukaaa~? has been a while since i published my last post, I kinda miss it haha. well then, now I shall post "The best of ikimono gakari" album. since when they released this album? never! cause it's ME who created it ! I filtered all of their great songs and came up with 12 songs which I think are the most wonderful-deep-and easy listening songs of theirs. simply put, these are the songs I recommend for you who still green about ikimono, I purposively posted it so then you guys would realize the awesomeness of the songs they have created..

though I have recommended  some of their song on my older post, but it'll be more wonderful if it's collected in an album right? I also arranged the order of the songs according to the tense, and the beat of the song. I put "Oyasumi" to the last order because it's kinda like a lullaby, a perfect song if you're gonna sleep. ^^

alright enough said! you must be wondering why I used a f*ckin' english in this post right? hahaha well, it's an interesting fact that on my last post about ikimonogakari, the visitors were a bit more comes from outside Indonesia, so I use english although my english is suck! haha alright alright let's get to the point!
========================================================================

Album Name : The best of Ikimono Gakari
Uploader : 4thwioko
Size : 67 mb

song list :


1. Sakura
2. Akane iro no yakusoku
3. Arigatou
4. Kimi ga iru
5. Hajimari no uta
6. Planetarium
7. Naku mon ka
8. Yell
9. Kaze to mirai
10. Tsuki to atashi to reizouko
11. Kaeritakunatta yo
12. Oyasumi

Enjoy and goodnite ^0^


                                         
                                              Sincerely, WIOKO

Label: ,

1 komentar:

  1. Lia Kazama said...:

    Aaaaaaa.... Thank you very much. I'm the green one XD Ikimono Gakari is good and i just try to lovin it!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Wioko Muggy Kurnia
Ritsumeikan, Japan
Gue tau apa yang lo pikirin pas masuk blog gue.. INI BLOG APA??! oke oke =_= well, gue sendiri juga ga ngerti ini blog didirikan dengan tujuan apa,gue ga ngerti apa isi blog ini, dan gue juga ga ngerti kenapa voldemort belom punya idung ampe sekarang, padahal kan dia penyihir terhebat di dunia, masa gabisa nyihir idungnya biar tumbuh?....however, I hope you enjoy here,and don't forget to follow this blog, have fun ^_^
View my complete profile

Labels

Ask me a question on Ask.fm

Followers

visitors

Website counter

follow me at twitter

Counter